I thought I would mention a BIG MISTAKE I used to make in my younger years along with not eating enough calories which I have mentioned in earlier posts. Remember this: YOUR BODY NEEDS REST DAYS!!! I know that many of us get caught up in this "losing weight" cycle & we just don't want to take a day off from fear of gaining weight. Don't fall into this trap which I did when I was younger. Your body requires rest days to recuperate from whatever cardio/weight program you are on. If you overdo it and don't get rest days and/or enough sleep, you are at risk for injury. Please schedule rest days in... I take off 2 days per week. You can always have what they call an "active rest day" when you take a leisurely walk, leisurely play with the kids etc. Just don't do the high intensity or type workouts that you do on a normal workout day.
REST DAYS KEEP YOU LESS PRONE TO INJURY AND ALSO GIVE YOU A MENTAL BREAK AS WELL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment