My post of May 25th talked about taking exercise outside or making it fun. I have also posted about how you can take your kids to the playground & do a workout there too. Well, just the other day, I read this article from Diet Detective (see my Fav Websites) that outlined an actual playground workout! As the article says, be sure and bring water & a towel. Also, put your sunscreen on not only you but you children too. I want to mention that if any of your playground equipment is wood, be careful of splinters.. you may want to bring workout gloves. Not only can you get a good workout while your kids play, but you are outside AND YOU SET A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR THEM!!!! Feel free to substitute other exercises that you may like to do.Here is the link to the article: http://www.dietdetective.com/content/view/1838/157/

1 comment:
Great idea to make going to a playground a family activity and create some nice memories for everyone.
Post a Comment