My faithful readers are used to me blogging about how logging your food intake is a sure way to help you reach your fitness & weight loss goals. On my website, I have put a link to FitDay because I spoke with people that used it & loved it. To be fair, I am attaching an article from Diet Blog on a number of sites that help with tracking your food intake, recipes and more. Check out the comments at the end of the article to give you an idea about how other people feel & even some sites not mentioned in the article.Now, I will just say it again, logging your food intake, emotions at the time of eating etc. has been proven to improve one's chances of reaching your weight loss goals. I am not saying you have to do it forever but it certainly helps in the beginning stages or for those that need constant self monitoring (some people know this about themselves!). Remember, log every little thing like gum, pieces of hard candy, condiments etc. Little tastes here & there can add up to big calories!!!
Link to article:
http://www.dietblog.com/archives/2007/08/21/tracking_your_food_intake_online_resources.php

1 comment:
Great idea having some accountability. Every little bit can add up right quick.
Post a Comment