Monday, June 30, 2008

Notice Their Hard Work-Tell Them!

I wanted to post about a really nice thing that happened to me this morning during my workout. As many of you learn that go to the gym, you tend to have a group of regulars that you see at each workout. You are always there at the same time. Over the course of a few weeks or months, you may notice how their hard work is paying off... tell them!!!! There is nothing like a shot of compliments from another workout buddy telling you that all that hard work is really showing! Maybe you have had a bad day or week or are in one of those horrible "plateaus" & this is just what you needed to get that spark back! Share your good thoughts about another and make their day!

I had noticed one of my regulars really changing his body & I told him. People need to hear this... even me! I am just as hard on myself & insecure as the rest of you. I always see the things that need to be fixed & sometimes still see that fat kid in the mirror. Towards the end of my workout, he came to me & told me that what I did & especially for my age was a real inspiration. I can't tell you how much that meant to me. Fighting these women age hormones with my body & face can really be a drag & he brought me up. Thank you to him!!!

Why don't you do the same. Let a person know if their program is paying off. It will make theirs & your day!!!

No comments:

My Food Diary