Monday, June 16, 2008

Tighten that Butt!

I saw this great article with pics while looking at Oxygen Women's Fitness online. It is a great time to add some new moves to your routine PLUS it is bathing suit time!!!

The straight legged deadlift not only works the butt but it also works your hamstrings to really give your legs beautiful shape. Use dumbbells, a barbell, weight plates or cables. I even do this on the Smith Machine sometimes. I love this move!!!

The plie squat works the legs, butt and the inner thighs. This also is a staple for me. I use a dumbbell, a weight plate, a barbell across my back, the smith machine & more to do this move.

Add these in to your routine if you have not already & see great results & a nice rear view in the mirror!

Here is the link to the article with pictures!
http://www.oxygenmag.com/main.php?page=1&id=125

No comments:

My Food Diary