- Evaluate what will work best for you within your day. If you have a Corporate type job or one that does not allow for flexibility, eating 3 meals with 2 small snacks may be the way to go. Always remember to start with breakfast so that you will be less likely to head to the vending machine. Eat a good lunch & a smaller dinner. Pick out 2 healthy snack options to fit in between your meals.
- If you do have flexibility, the 5-6 mini meals may work for you. Establish your calorie count for the day & then divide up your meals that way. I personally like this plan because I am a person that always wants to be munching on something so this way I always know that another "meal" is coming. I eat foods that tide me over to the next meal as well. Drink your water too because often hunger is really thirst.
- If you have the option to do either than you must decide what is best for you & what you can stick with the best. Always remember to be aware of the calorie counts of your meals or mini meals so that you keep to your program.
A trick to sticking with whatever plan you chose is to think ahead & PLAN for your meals. I know this is hard but you can even do it on the weekend & write it down for the week. Get your snacks portioned out, get chicken, turkey or other food cooked & ready for the week so you are not tempted to head to that nearest vending machine or convenience store. Once you get used to this, it really is not that hard & you will love the results, what you see in the mirror & how the clothes fit!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment