I thought I would talk about times when you might be tired (not sick) and don't know whether to exercise or not. Hey, it does not have to be that black and white. I have written before about how being consistent with your routine allows you to understand your body better so that you know what it can and can not handle based on how you are feeling.Today I was feeling pretty tired when I hit the gym. Sometimes when I feel like this & I actually get going, I start to feel great & end up with an awesome workout. Today did not work out that way. As time went on, I could feel that my body was not responding as normal but I still had energy to do something. I kept to it & just backed off a bit from my normal routine but still got in a workout.
You need to learn to tune in to your body so you do understand when it is right to modify or not. Plus, don't just give up.. meaning the old mental, "I just don't feel like it so I will tell myself I am too tired". One of these days turns in to another and another until you are not working out any more.
Figure out what is going on and work from there... either modify the routine or maybe it turns in to just a yoga or stretching day. No matter what, stay consistent so you know what your body is telling you!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment