Saturday, January 24, 2009

Weight Loss Help

I usually don't post on Saturday but since I have a backlog of things I want to share with you, I thought I would post a couple links today to some very interesting things off my Diet Detective "e" newsletter.

The first link is to a quiz that will give insight into how well you will do at permanent weight loss. After answering the questions, there is an explanation of what experts studies show about long term weight loss. Learn from that but remember that it is not a given. Take the quiz here: http://www.dietdetective.com/weightloss/quizzes/uweightloss/

The second article is how you can cut your workout time. I have and do use all of the suggestions, especially the one about minimal rest between each set. For this one, if you are trying to add size, usually you would rest in between sets so that you can lift heavier weights. This is a nice break from that & it will still work you hard if you are not used to not having that 1-2 minute rest. Read that article here: http://www.dietdetective.com/content/view/142/157/

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

My Food Diary