Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Website Coming!



I want to let you all know that I am working on transferring my blog over to a website that is called http://www.truth2beingfit.com/. Right now most of my information is there but I still have to add back in my tip of the day, quote of the day, favorite websites and a few more things. Eventually I want to have more information on there but for now it will be just like my old blog. Please bear with me as I am making these changes (with MAJOR help from my husband, the computer king!!). If the site is down, please come back because we are probably working on it at that time.

For today, though, check out these cool portion control bowls from the American Diabetes Association. It is a common fact that many of us struggle with portion control and others are just are clueless. These bowls can help! Check this description out:

A set of 6 bowls ranging in size from 1/2 cup to 2 cups that measure exact portion size right in the dish you bring to the table. The bowls utilize a colorful graphic system and a fill line to depict actual portion sizes. Mesu is microwave, dishwasher, oven and freezer safe.

Very cool! The set is $49.99. Here is the link:

No comments:

My Food Diary