
Well, I know how hard the holidays are & thought I would follow up from yesterday's post with more Halloween survival tips. I have 2 articles to share with you. One is from Diet Detective & the other is from Hungry Girl. I love that both of them discuss exercise tips as part of the Halloween celebration & also both point out calories for favorite treats.. really makes you think when just 1 piece of a mini treat can really set back your calorie plan.
As an example of ways to get exercise, Hungry Girl has a game as you hand out treats. Here are the rules: "Each time a trick-or-treater comes to the door dressed in a particular costume, do the corresponding exercise after you close the door. Remember, you have to finish before the doorbell rings again, so MOVE IT! If a large group shows up, limit your exercises to just 2 to 3 at a time. Passing out is NOT an option." Now, you have to read the article to see what you have to do.. FUN!
Read both articles here & don't get up tomorrow feeling UGH from too much candy. Also, a reader comment... bring the extra left over candy to work, church, volunteer organizations or homeless shelters. Help them & help you at the same time!
http://www.hungry-girl.com/girls/biteoutdetails.php?isid=1586

No comments:
Post a Comment