Wednesday, April 16, 2008

More On Smaller Waist

So, a lot of people think I have a smaller waist but it really is an illusion. I do have a larger waist for the size clothes I wear. I am one of those people whose ribs come right down into the waist. You may be a person that has a very straight body. Or maybe you have a pear shape & want to balance out your body appearance.

To give the illusion of a smaller waist, work your shoulders/back(lats) to get that V shape. You need to widen that top area & it will seem like your waist has gone down a couple inches.

Basic moves are machine, dumbbell or barbell presses & side raises for the shoulders. For the back, you can do lat pull downs or wide grip assisted or unassisted chin ups and seated rows to start with. There are many other exercises for both the shoulders and the back but this is a start.

Get on your way to "a smaller waist"!

No comments:

My Food Diary