It never ceases to amaze me that I keep seeing this question come up over & over again: "What ab exercises can I do that will get me that elusive six pack.. I have tried everything & nothing works." OK, I know that I have said this so many times that I ought to tape it & attach it to my blog somehow! You can do all the ab exercises in the world but IF YOU DON'T BURN OFF THE LAYER OF FAT OVER THEM, YOU WILL NEVER SEE THEM! In order to see that 6 or 4 pack or any abdominals, you must eat clean, do cardio & do what is necessary to lose what is covering them! There is no secret here.. sorry.
Also, the reason I say 4 pack is for women, we do have a predisposition to carry fat in that area so for some, the 6 pack may never come unless you want to eat like you are training for a fitness contest. I know this first hand because I am one that tends to carry what I call "my inner tube" in that lower area. I usually can see the upper 4 pack but that 5th and 6th become hard for me & I have to be eating cleaner than clean for that. Plus, being the age I am & with perimenopause, well, it all becomes more difficult. BUT, with hard work, there are times that I may see them. I am happy just to see the 4 pack though!
So, do your ab/core exercises, eat clean, do the necessary work to burn up what is covering them & then you will see them!
For some, seeing "that pack"is not important & that is fine but do not cut out ab/core exercises as they are integral to overall body health by creating a strong core & helping you from injuring yourself now or as you age!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment