
As I have said before, a health and fitness program is all about balance. You need to form a program that you can live with for life. Saying that, I want to emphasize that although I eat pretty well most of the time, I do enjoy too. I think I have mentioned my love of cookies. So, I am just like you.. I enjoyed my big ole cookie yesterday.. or should I say cookie and a half!!! I don't go for the little tiny ones. I love the big ones for my treat! I love the cookies at Pain du Monde Bakery. They are BIG, thick & oh so tasty. I am a fan of their oatmeal raisin cookie but they have lots of other flavors for the chocolate chip fans, the macaroon fans and more. I tried to find a picture to attach but to no avail.
I also like to give the Cookie Bouquets from Cookies By Design. Not only are the bouquets cute & fun, the cookies are delicious! Check out their web page at: http://www.cookiesbydesign.com/.
So, keep consistent with your fitness program but also keep BALANCE as part of it. From past experience, I know if you go too far & restrict everything all the time, it will drive you crazy & for some it will just drive them to quit.... BALANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment