Friday, January 25, 2008
Thx much to the first person that has found my blog and commented.. I do so appreciate you saying I look good! It has been a lot of years since I lost weight. I was heavy as a kid and did not lose weight until high school. Saying that, it took me years to understand how to do it right, how to eat right, how to exercise right. When I first lost weight when I was young, I did it the wrong way. Like most women, I just cut my calories back way too much. We can't survive on 1000 calories a day. It will starve the body & then your body holds on to fat as it thinks it is in starvation mode. It took me years to understand & figure out what works best for me & that eating more and eating the right things along with exercise is the key. More on that to come. Bear with me. I am just learning at 50 how to do this "blog stuff"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Fit at 50,
You sure look fit. Good thing you don't see me in a bikini as I will look a sorry sight.
Forget the digression, back to subject matter.
Thanks for leaving a comment in my post How to get rid of screwdriver-wrench and pencil icon. I have responded to your comment.
Peter Blog*Star
Natural Remedies
Post a Comment