Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Eat Well, Get Results
I want to reference my tip of the day about eating healthy. This is integral to a fitness/health program. I am not saying that it has to be perfect all the time but one does have to try to eat well at least 80% of the time. Another huge issue for people is that they underestimate the calories they consume per day. All the little extra nibbles here and there - a piece or more of candy, snacking while cooking meals, the condiments you put on food, that little bite of everything on your spouses/partners' plate - these all add up. It is proven that people that keep a food journal AND ARE HONEST ABOUT IT lose weight & keep it off compared to those that don't keep a food journal. I know it is hard but this is the step to take to succeed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment