So, you might ask me what I do to keep fit. Right now I do a variety of cardio machines. I use the treadmill to jog, hill walk, interval train and more. I also use the elliptical machine and the "revolving stairs" machine in the gym. In addition, I do an outside jog on the weekend. I also do what I preach .. lifting weights. I finish off with stretching at the end of my routine when my muscles are warmed up. I should also add that I do a variety of ab exercises, some before, some during & some after my routine. It is all about finding what works best for you.
When I was younger, it was all about the treadmill & running but as I got older, I learned to do a variety of things not only to keep my body guessing but to prevent overuse injuries.
Experts like to say that this works better than that BUT in the long run, you must find out what works best for you. That is key! It does not have to be a gym routine. Just find something you like AND MOVE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment