Tuesday, January 29, 2008
My Struggle to get you Information
So, I am struggling with how to put all this information in my head on my blog. I am sure those that eventually get to my blog want to know how I did things wrong when I was younger, how I learned to make changes for the better, what I have learned along the way, what I know now & how I can help you all accomplish your goals based on my 25+ years at this fitness game. I know you want to know how I lost the weight (the wrong then the right way), what I did along the way, what changes I made, what I learned from the programs I outlined for myself, how I kept the weight off & now weigh less than when I first lost the weight AND how at 50, I maintain a body fat % of approximately 16%. Please bear with me as I try to figure out how to put this down for all of you without overwhelming you & so that it is in an easy format to read. Please keep coming back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment